Leland H. Rosenblum, M.D., has been in private practice on the Monterey Peninsula since 1994 and with Monterey County Eye Associates since 1998. A native of San Francisco, Dr. Rosenblum graduated magna cum laude from Brown University. He is a graduate of the University of California San Francisco Medical School, where he is also a clinical professor at Natividad Medical Center. He received his specialty training in ophthalmology at California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco. He was voted the Monterey Peninsula's best ophthalmologist in 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2012 by The Carmel Pine Cone.
Dr. Rosenblum is a diplomate of the American Board of Ophthalmology and serves on the Board of Directors for the California Academy of Ophthalmology. His clinical interests include small incision cataract surgery, glaucoma and diabetic retinopathy treatment, refractive surgery, and oculoplastics surgery. He was the first ophthalmologist in Monterey County to implant the ReSTOR® intraocular lens.
Dr. Rosenblum's past and current teaching appointments and professional honors and affiliations include:
- Best Ophthalmologist in Monterey County 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2012
- Diplomate, American Board of Ophthalmology
- President, Barkan Association, California Pacific Medical Center, San Francisco, CA, 1997 to 1998
- Vice President, Barkan Association, California Pacific Medical Center, San Francisco, CA, 1996 to 1997
- California Academy of Ophthalmology, Board of Directors 2000 to present
- Fellow, American Academy of Ophthalmology, 1992 to present
To schedule a consultation with Leland H. Rosenblum, M.D. in the Monterey office at Ryan Ranch or the Salinas office, contact Monterey County Eye Associates today.